Thursday, February 12, 2009


On the 10th Hailey had her second doctor's appointment. We were guessing she was around 10 or 12 pounds and she was. 11 pounds 1 ounce!! And she is now 22 1/2 inches long. I can't believe how much she's grown. She is just so different from when we brought her home. Then she was so so little and fragile, and she cuddly. Now, he's so developed and active! I can't wait till she can crawl and be mobile herself. It will be so neat to see her crawling around grabbing stuff. Of course, she also had to get her first shots. I opted not to get her hepatitis shot in the hospital, so she had to get that one and three other shots. I felt so bad for my little boogie. They had me hold her hands during her shots and I just stroked her face and rubbed her fingers while she stared at me with tears in her eyes. It was so sad!


The past week has been great. Hailey has been sleeping so much better lately and I am so grateful. For three nights in a row she slept from 7 at night to 4 in the morning. The next two nights were alright - she would sleep for 4 or 5 hours. And then on the way home from the doctors she fell asleep, that was around 4 and slept until 1:30. So hopefully she will start a really good sleep pattern and soon sleep through the entire night!

No comments:

Post a Comment