Monday, February 2, 2009

Hailey reaches new heights!

Last night Hailey slept for the longest she ever has. Recently she has been sleeping eight or nine hours at a time but last night she hit the record - eleven and a half hours!! Too bad everytime she sleeps that long is from around four or five to one or two in the morning and in the carseat after running around with me doing my errarnds or at my grandfathers house, which always puts her to sleep.
She is such a happy baby. She just lays and stares up at you and occasionally talks out a whole conversation. I never thought that motherhood would be a fun and as exciting as it is with all the discoveries you see everyday. Don't get me wrong - the first two or three weeks were a little rough with no sleep but she has taken care of that for me. But I just feel so lucky to have her as my daughter. Just looking at her makes me happy.
Well I got cut on hours this week which I'm not so happy about, but at least it lets me spend more time at home with my family and get a bunch of stuff done that needs done. Hailey and I had to run a ton of errands today. We had to go to Sovereign bank and then go grocery shopping, we had to stop at my job to pick up my check and then deposit it at Commerce bank, then we had to stop and get gas, and then go pay the rent for our apartment. Luckily she feel asleep while I was shopping. She's not a big fan of car rides unless she's really tired or really really calm, so I was happy that I could get all my stops taken car of.

No comments:

Post a Comment