Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hailey's First Real Laugh

This weekend Scott's mother and sister Sherry came to visit us for the day. It was fun - we got food, attempted to watch The Rocker, and just hung out. While Sherry and I went and picked up the food, Hailey and her grandma were able to spend time together. She fed her and got her to take a little nap. Thankfully, she brought up Scott's digital camera that we left down there at our Christmas visit. She got tons of cute pictures of Hailey while she was down.
She got Hailey a pink, red and white Eagles sleeper since Scott is a big fan of them. It's sized 3 to 6 months so she'll be able to wear it soon!
Last night while I was getting her to bed, I was sitting on the couch rocking her and her eyes closed. I kept an eye on it to see when she was fully knocked out and she starting smiling. Her eyes were completely closed and she had the binky in her mouth, so you can imagine how humorous this is to Scott and I. Scott was playing his PS3 and when I told him she was smiling in her sleep, he came over and she started smiling even harder, then her touched her cheek and she giggled her first real giggle. It was soooo cute!
Today was not a good day - she was incredibly fussy since she woke up. It could have something to do with her falling asleep on me at 6 in the morning after a feeding and I didn't get to burp her, or she was still tired when she woke up. So I gave her a bath around 5 and put her to bed afterwords. Hopefully she sleeps for a while because I know she is tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment